Thursday, January 15, 2015

I Will Seek You & Learn to Walk...

This song has been coming to mind a lot this month. This morning the only line I could remember was "And step by step You'll lead me. And I will follow You all of my days!"  Earlier this month the line "I will seek you in the morning, and I will learn to walk in Your ways" kept going throug my head. I hadn't heard the second song, (that they go into on this video), but this was the most calming video I could find for this song. ;)


I have been singing it in my head after reading Psalm 119:41-80 this morning. I will have to expand my thoughts on these scriptures later, but I leave you with this: 

Psalms 119:45-48 (NLT) "I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments. I will speak to kings about your laws, and I will not be ashamed. How I delight in your commands! How I love them! I honor and love your commands. I meditate on your decrees."

I am so thankful for the Freedom I have in Christ, as I seek Him & learn to walk in His ways! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! Let's try to use this space a place to encourage each other and lift each other up. God bless!