Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Focus on This One Thing.

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. (Philippians 3:13-14 NLT)

What is your focus on this year? I found this new study called: "One Word that will Change Your Life". And the idea is to search and pray for God to bring you one Word to put your focus on. As I was reading yesterday, I felt like the word "seek" spoke to me. Mostly bc I feel God has already been calling me in that direction to seek more of Him. And so that will be my "one focus" throught this year. It may sound like a new year's resolution, but it's not. It's a life change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! Let's try to use this space a place to encourage each other and lift each other up. God bless!