Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Trust In Him.

Proverbs 3: (KJV)
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
This is one of my all time favorite scriptures. I memorized it from the KJV,  and while I love reading from the NLT (b/c it is more broken down into every day English), I still like this particular verse from KJV. Either way the truth is the same. The NLT reads :"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." 
It came to mind this morning, after reading a friend's post about needing prayer for some anxiety she is feeling as they go through the process of adoption.
I'm not going through that same process, but I did have a couple of stress/anxiety/fearful days last week. And after asking a friend to pray for me, talking to my Hubby, reading God's Word, & seeing different word pictures on FB; my fears, doubts, and anxiety was put to rest. I had a peace and calm fill my soul, and I am so thankful for that. I'm so thankful that God will reach down, in one form or another, and give us just what we stand in need of. So I encourage you this morning to trust in Him. Cast your cares on Him, for He cares for you. Aren't you glad that He is Sovereign over all? He is in control and He will guide you on your journey if you trust in Him. :) 

Blessings this Wed.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! Let's try to use this space a place to encourage each other and lift each other up. God bless!