Saturday, July 13, 2013

99 vs. 1

Luke 15:3 So Jesus told them this story: 4 “If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it? 5 And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders. 6 When he arrives, he will call together his friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away! (NLT)

Aren't you glad God left the 99 to find you? I am glad that He did it for me too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! Let's try to use this space a place to encourage each other and lift each other up. God bless!