Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let Not Your Heart be Troubled.

After seeing a comment on someone else's FB wall...one that I'm sure will cause waves...I am reminded of the scripture from this morning's message. John 14:1 "Don't let your heart be troubled..." Truly a good reminder for me this morning (& right now) as I have allowed my heart to worry and feel troubled over things I don't have any control over. It made me think about Phil. 4:11 which says to "...be content in whatever state we find ourselves in". (And I am paraphrasing.) I am thankful for these reminders: Don't be troubled. Trust God. Be content. Encourage & pray for others.

Our family used to sing a song that says, "I'm going to be anxious for nothing, going to take it to the Lord in prayer...." And that is just what I plan to do.

I may share more on this thought later, but for now I must head to bed for some much needed rest. :)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! Let's try to use this space a place to encourage each other and lift each other up. God bless!