Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I Can Do ALL Things Through Christ!

(NLT) Phillipians 4:
10How I praise the Lord that you are concerned about me again. I know you have always been concerned for me, but you didn’t have the chance to help me. 11Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. 12I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. 13For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. 14Even so, you have done well to share with me in my present difficulty.

Verse 13 is my verse & motto of the week. I can do all thing through Christ, who gives me strength! I can do Prednisone through Christ who gives me strength! My focus and prayer this week is to, (despite this horrible medicine), keep my spirit sweet, try to be anxious for nothing (instead of anxious over nothing),  hold my hunger at bay (no over-eating as this med usually causes one to do), & do by best to get as must rest & sleep as I can btw. my 2 kids & this crazy stuff. I can do this. I can b/c of Christ...and I will. I am an overcomer & I will conquer. What will you conquer, through Christ,  this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! Let's try to use this space a place to encourage each other and lift each other up. God bless!