Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love. What is it exactly?

I am going to start doing a personal study on this subject. I know in my heart what love is, but it has so many diverse uses and meanings. It just got me to thinking this morning about all of it. Every aspect of love. Any-who, whatever triggered my train of thought, I'll never know. Just woke up, in the night, from one of my many dreams with this thought. I posted a little more HERE, if you'd like to read about it some more. I'll be thinking and praying about what to share here on this blog too.

Happy New Year Blessings to you and yours! May God guide you through this coming year, and may you hold Him close in your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! Let's try to use this space a place to encourage each other and lift each other up. God bless!